Friday, January 25, 2013

Still going well

Like Eric, I too do not have much new to report at the end of this week. The weather has been very nice this week. It has been in the 60's or 70's every day. The 38 Defiant that I was working on last week has since left the welding shop and moved on to rigging. We are now working on building another one of the exact same boats. This week, I have worked on setting up the ribs for the boat, building two swim platforms, and building some boxes for inside the cabin. Today, we started building the pilothouse for the boat. As far as what I am actually doing on these projects, it's about the same as it was before. Tack welding, fitting, grinding and cutting. I have started to learn how to weld though. I have to learn during lunchtime, but one of the guys on our crew has been teaching me how to do it. Well, like I said, not much new this week.

T.J. Brackin

No comments:

Post a Comment